Every Stroke of your Handwritten Words Tell a Story!
Are you an outgoing, sceptical people pleaser? Or an arrogant, practical person who has a tendency to lie? - Let's understand an intense link of handwriting and personality.
Debunking Myths about 'Graphology' :
The term "graphology" is derived from the terms "grapho + logy," where "logo" refers to the study of words and "grapho" is concerned with graphics, lines, letters, or words. I don't know why in the world people mistake it for astrology. Handwritten words are limited to describing the situation at the time of writing; they cannot represent the past or the future. So let's quickly go over what "Graphology" actually is! Graphologists and handwriting analyzers contend that a person's handwriting might reveal something about their nature or, more accurately, personality. A common misunderstanding regarding graphology, or handwriting analysis, has also grown in popularity. Many times, graphology is mistakenly thought to be "astrology." As there are a lot of disagreements over its accuracy in detecting psychological and even physical traits, it is categorized as pseudoscientific. Graphology is employed by certain businesses in their hiring procedures, and the techniques have also been applied in legal proceedings. Listing Some Unique Facts:
- Your handwriting is distinct, much like your finger prints. Not even twins have the same handwriting in the entire planet!
- It's interesting to note that only half of graphologists have training in psychology.
- A skilled eye can uncover anyone's character through graphology; nothing is hidden. A graphologist sees both the best and worst in people.
- Writing in the fashion that is believed in schools can turn someone into a virulent conservative.
- The future is unpredictable for graphologists.
- The simplest method for implementing personality changes is graphotherapy.
- Despite the common belief that graphology is a subfield of psychology, historical research indicates that graphology predates psychology.
- Graphology has been around for millennia, and there are now over 2,200 documented handwriting studies.
Certain Illustrations About Handwriting Linked with Personality attributes :
- The type of looping created by the letters 'l' and 'e' can suggest a person's nature, for example, wide loops means someone is relaxed and spontaneous as well as open minded. People who write narrow loops tend to be skeptical of others and may restrict themselves from certain activities, which causes feelings of tension.
- If the dot of a letter is situated high above the base it suggests the writer has a great imagination. If the dot is close to the base, they are organised and empathetic. Procrastinators tend to dot their 'i's and 'j's to the left of the base letter, while child-like personality types will draw their dots as circle .
- If handwriting is an average size - in that the top of the letters sit just below the centre of line - the writer is well-adjusted and adaptable.
- Moving onto the spacing of words, people who leave large gaps between words enjoy their freedom and don't like to be crowded, while people who write words close together can't stand to be alone and might be intrusive.
- If handwriting slants to the right the person is open to new experiences and enjoy meeting new people. If handwriting slants to the left, that person tends to keep themselves to themselves.
- People whose handwriting doesn't slant in either direction are logical and practical.
- Personality traits are also identifiable by the way individual letters are written
'I prefer the pen. There is something elemental about the glide and flow of nib and ink on paper'~ James Robertson
#thebrighterworld #thewhysandhows #positivereads #handwriting #graphology #personalitytext